Log 8th September 2022. Aristocratic Social Life is not The Future of Humanity.

Around 8 years ago I discovered that some of my mom's lessons led me to be "socially the most hated person". I was like, in every decision, I hoped for people who wished for my help or the other way around, to never expect rewards. And then I suddenly realized this "trait" has never led me to any kind of friendship unless someone simply pities me. Or just simply respected my "bluntness"?

So, 8 years ago I changed this trait to "When I wanna help someone, I won't wait for a reward or any kind of reward discussion. I just do however help I can do." And these are the things I love to do now. Mom totally planted a hated stigma to make me become the most selfish person in the world. Whilst I never wanted to be the center of attention. Right now probably between her and my sister, their discussion about me should be about, "He is totally a licker now", like you know, a person who only stands and is enslaved by richness.

But, that is not the point of how I live now. What I wanna say is, that when you're lost or feel useless in life, you should lean on someone who actually cares about someone who is currently the most fragile and oldest member of your family. This means I'll help whoever helping my dad through his life. Maybe some of you would doubt that will I lean on my stepdad someday when everyone cares about my dad's gone? It depends on how they (My current mom's family) expected my help to be honest. Because right now, they don't want my help whatsoever. They're like bad teachers that always wanted me to listen to their arguments the whole day.

Am I being selfish about this? I'm not sure. As someone who always treasures peaceful life, this is probably my pride as a peacekeeper. And if I live with them? This means would be like, I live on a tip of small land surrounded by magma. So in short, I could live but it feels like I should live soullessly within them.

Some of you probably ask, "Why are you telling us this shame of your family to us?" Well, I simply wanted you guys to understand my situation and also prevent anyone from breaking their family the same way my mom did. She's been stigmatized and propagated bad ways of communication skills that I believe someone out there also doing it. I believe some of the aristocratic families still owned or cherish this way of "social life". Their way of "licking my toe and I'll help you" help, believe me, I still spotted in real life, both common people and celebrities. And you know what I've been thinking whenever seeing them, "Why do they have this amazingly selfish mindset in their life?"

Believe me, hedonism and aristocratism are not the goals of Future of Humanity. Food For Thought.

Comments

Popular Posts