Facts about Life & Things Parents don't want Their Kids to know

When we're talking about Parenting, some of you may see me as an immature kid who knows nothing about Parenting. Well, if you think that way, clearly you're the one who knows nothing about me. I know you guys, as parents, wanted to show "Dreamland" to your kids, like a "There's nothing to worry about" World. But, apart from the year 2020's disasters, you shouldn't hide the fact that the world is not the Dreamland you expected them to see.


I've been taught that way far in the past. I thought that the world has nothing for me to worry about. But once I was actually fell into the community. It was so ugly that even made me mad about why my parents showed me nothing when I was a kid. I knew that as a kid, maybe we shouldn't worry about politics or climate changes, but at least we should tell our kid to be wary, instead of complete blank and the wonderland was out there. It's like you don't trust your kid's guts or capabilities.

When we were kids, especially in School Life. Parents should tell their kids. Bullies might interfere with our lives. And for those parents of bullies should tell their kids, "Imagine if your parent gets beaten, will you mad?" and that's so to avoid "bully" behavior planted so early in kid's mind. But of course, sometimes Parents' condition also follows how their kids behave. But things like this could be avoided if the parents saying this in advance, "I want you to learn this so that you won't repeat my mistakes"

And then when children get into Young Adult age, Rebel phase may occur by this time, but if you really taught them well when they were a kid, they won't giving you tough life. They would learn that "my parent taught me so that I could do better, I could be an example of myself and for others". But if you taught them wrong, you, as a parent, would get extra homework. Because the more age they got, the rebel taking them more.

And when children get into Work age. That's when the parent should tell their kids, "It is ugly in mind in the workplace. People are competition, well School life also competition, but in the workplace, people could get really nasty as worst as even "killing". That way, there's no way the kid would be afraid. In this phase? They will think of decisions. They will try to learn whether their behavior could match with the workplace or not. Because if they couldn't, they will get fired or resigned as early as 1-day work.

I've been in a few places working and I witnessed myself or others have that trait to leave whenever they want after they found out, "I can't work here with this environment". I'm not proud of this trait, but it gave me quite an ugly experience and I don't want that to happen to our future kid and make others getting extra work. When we apply for jobs, don't just randomly apply without thinking. You need to realize that if you meant to apply randomly, meaning you shouldn't do "1-day working". You should accept it even though it might embarrass you to hell. But do remember, being embarrassed is not a sin, it's just hurting your pride.

Pride of yourself, you should do, when you already achieved something. But if you're not and don't have anything to prove. You're not proud of yourself. You're defending the Pride of God, and that's not something we should be proud of when in the workplace. It's a reality.

Maybe some of you might ask me, "How about you? Did you achieved anything?" Well, my answer is, in a certified manner, I am Blank. I have nothing to proud of in education. But in Life experience, almost 90% of everybody's experiences I learned them mentally and it pains so much when seeing them hurt or sad because of what happened to their life. I learn what I see, to the heart that is. I'm not some Salesman who thought nothing of their customers. Maybe I could do good if there's a work of Missionary, but, what job resembles that at this age?

Thanks for reading and I hope you learn this better for our future Human :)

Comments

Popular Posts