Log 11th May 2023. Behaviors that embezzling Governments

It's been 2 months since my last entry on this blog. I think it is about time I spill something strange is happening right now around us that's gotten strange. Yes, just like the title said, behavior. Well, I wasn't talking about myself, of course. I do have a weird experience of miscontrol...? But I managed to not let it worse.

No. I'm talking about impulsive behaviors of destiny and the people of Earth. I remember a few months ago before I got back to my hometown, I told my dad that, we shouldn't let our impulsiveness take over us for the next 5-10 years at least. Because something crazy is gonna happen within those years. Some revolution of mind-blowing lifestyle and it's not something acceptable to many. 

My dad was skeptical and well, I wasn't so pushy about that. But it does happen, and he just confuses because it is unnatural. Hmm.. I do find it weird, but I had my confidence in why impulsiveness happening right now. It's the climate that triggers them and of course world situation with full of uncertainty about whether it goes for all-out war or just another blunder made by governments.

I do appreciate that some governments are not affected by this and I also just realized that those unaffected were governments that do not make religion their main priority. I wasn't talking about atheism, of course, I'm talking about how they don't take religion mixed up with political matters. Which is the actual purpose of the existence of religion. 

When you mixed it with politics, religion's rules would take control of unnatural cultural rules which is unmatched by how we see science now. But of course, such a manner is disliked by strong drunken extremist governments. I said governments because guess what, some lawmakers were supported by extremists such as in my own country.

This impulsiveness? Was triggering continuously because of that "confusion" and why I mentioned "it was also triggered by climate? That is because our Earth is behaving weirdly unnatural that doesn't realized by our climate scientists. Earth's climate rotations right now, are being horizontally ovalized. What does that mean? It means some parts of the world don't have any seasons, mainly heated continuously on the North and South pole. While the other parts have strange extreme weather, be it overheating or extreme rain. Why are all these happening? It's the magnet down there. Our science couldn't detect it, but I do hear it, and some of my unknown colleagues too, I believe. But what can we do? We are exiles that don't have a voice in this world. 

Anyway, the magnet, making impulsiveness triggered in the human's brain, making them do things using short-term decisions. What's the cause? Yep, you probably guess it right: Murderers, unnatural deaths, and unnatural accidents happening. And why government kinda late realizing this? That's because they don't have the tech to detect mental illness. Which, in the future, is gonna be the job for social services. 

Well, I just say what's on my mind right now. What if government keeps unrealizing this? We're gonna have a world war that started from many siblings war in many countries, but the one who started it? I believe those extremist government countries first.

Comments

Popular Posts