Log 3rd August 2022. A Phenomenon or A Collosal Event?

Okay, before I forgot everything: Shiva, Anti-qoma, Hydraulic Entity, Russia. These are words I got from the latest vision. And I got clues about what words lead them. Shiva is like a transponder, Anti-qoma is a name, Hydraulic Entity is a race or organization, and Russia is the origin of them. Do all these make sense anyway? I know from the vision that these people were supposed to be protected. From what I'm not sure. I just know one thing. they're supposed to be protected from people who wanted conflicts. But what and why? I honestly don't know.

This is just an illustration. A not exact image of what I saw

Some of you may question why I think this was a clue. Simply, before this "dream" came, I did nothing at all relevant to these clues. Or thought nothing of it. But why though? Why are any of these coming so sudden somehow? Does this have anything to do with the recent intense situation in far North and East Asia? By the way, from what I could gather from that "dream". It seems the conflict getting closer to reaching it and friends of the Protector trying their best to prevent them like just a few blocks away.

I'm scared, man. I kind of believe there's gonna be mini-doomsday or something in a large part of continents soon. Not that I'm gonna be affected though, but I gotta say, I'm not fond of imagining fantastically the destructions. Besides, some of this vessel's relatives live on those large continents, so yeah, probably it could go mental when that happens. Today's post was rather short because it was just spilling clues which I'm not sure how many of those are related to the world, right now. I will post again if I got another wisdom dream.

Comments

Popular Posts