Log 28th August 2022. Society that We Might have Missed yet Mindless People Stirring it Far Away

When we talk about Life, what do we know about it except Born and Death? And Life in-between? It was nothing more than just borrowed Time itself. When I was, before I was born, I had a memory of things before I was out of my mom's belly. It was trippy and honestly that time? I'm kinda confused about why they (people around me, nurses, doctors, families) expected me to cry. It is frantic and I am probably the only person in this world who still remember a vital memory like that. But I'm not here to tell my weird experience.


Truth is, there are don't a bunch of people out there including my family who don't really know what this life was all about and they have no idea that Life is all about the cycle of Soul or Spirits who just repeating the history of humanity which in this Time period they prefer to call it Reincarnation. It wasn't totally wrong though. But the real question here is, where did all the souls come from? Was it from a different universe? Or a different Timeline? Or a different planet? 

Seems like we have no way to know where all the souls originally came from unless we know someone from the original Spirit that still remembers the "frantic memory", but after living for several decades in this Time Period, I have a hunch, there are many factors that wiped the memory of the Origin. At this point, even from my perspective, there are probably people who may have a clue about what's happening to the world, but they kept quiet about it to avoid "being freaky".

Now that I mentioned the topic, I think, this world probably has lots of people like me, but they hide somehow to blend into society, And sadly, those who couldn't or, harsh way to say it, commoners rule the world by their original political mind to misdirect the "talented" one. Oh man, what kind of Time Period is this? I'm sick to know that our world dying just because of propaganda of these "Commoners" 

Comments

Popular Posts