Log 29th July 2022. Current Social Life. For Real?

I've been researching facts about this current timeline, and I found several bitter facts about it, especially regarding social life. And uh...I know that I'm not in a place to lecture about what's best social life should be. But for me, a good social life is all about being open and frank about things and worrying nothing about the outcome of any topic. So, here is the bitter fact of this part: We can't. In this timeline, we certainly can't say things openly, has to worry about the outcomes, and definitely can't be frank about the topic.

Maybe some of you would say, "No, we can say things openly to close relatives" or "We can be frank to families". I'd like to say, "Oh really? And how much percentage of the conversation would never lead to fighting?". I'm saying that social communication is in its true state when they're in a peaceful situation almost all the time. If you expect the communication goes intense, you're not doing social life, you're expecting debates, conflicts, things that would lead to "This communication doesn't work", so why again, do we bother to do it?

This was one of many bitter facts that, sadly, I couldn't keep up, and sadly, people of this timeline enjoyed it and never wanted to learn to be better. They think conflicts and debates were part of communication and you know what? Even our current world leaders couldn't demonstrate that. Ironic isn't it? 

There's another thing, by the way, the worst part of bitter facts of current timeline social life. We cannot trust others' responsibilities to put complete about it. Simply, "You can start complete trust only when you do things yourself." When you ask someone to do it, however, just a big No, to believe their word. except of course if that "other person" was in your mind control or something. Still figuring out, by the way, how exactly "Mind" works, or should I address it as "Reality". The hardest research I'm doing but can't do it openly in public. Trying my best to gather information though.

Comments

Popular Posts