Log 21st July 2022. Climate in Questionable State

On many occasions, I've been casually monitoring our Earth's climate, even though I don't have any access to Foresight recently. But through recent news, I can see that it is probably connected to one of my oldest access which I had several months ago back when I still lived in the coastal area. In that Insight, I was foretold not to live on the huge continent due to several anomalies gonna haunt these places shortly.

And it seems, it is happening and as usual, I can only observe what's happening right now. My logical explanation right now on why is this happening is probably our atmosphere contradicting the physic's law about "Sky and Earth should live harmoniously", but instead, probably due to weird often encounter with several Planets and many times degraded encounter with Planets Lining system, has made our Earth's atmosphere grinding status. This means, in short, our Ozone layer has many "holes" at the moment.

May I remind you if the Ozone layer got holed, it will suction our Oxygen off space bit by bit? Right now all I could see was, the Heat, it is surely easier to pierce into Earth's surface causing a weird phenomenon called "Crushing Earth's Oxygen in the soft and deadly way" But you know what? I don't want to really curse our situation here. Because despite this "grinding process" feels deadly, it could only be there for several days, and never reach "weeks". But "days" already could kill hundreds, right?

Imagine if this "situation" got worse by "be there for months"? Will there be any living by at the end of the year? I doubt. Even I'm not sure I could live in an "uninhabitable zone". Just so you know, I still remembered what our Earth's map look like in one of my "Foretold Dreams". It's crazy and only a few small islands are left to be habitable places on Earth, including where I stand right now.

I guess I was right. I'm quite sure, the current Human Civilization, well, not all races, is capable enough to live on the future Earth. Especially for those Religious Extremists. Who thinks that we, humans, could not live beyond Earth. Well, they're right at some point, but it's because of their insight we're stagnant in this situation. Maybe some of you are confused about what I'm talking about? It means, that we, meeting this climate crisis? was because they holding us back from researching things to avoid this situation. So as a result, maybe some of us couldn't survive beyond another decade, I believe. I mean to exclude "age" of course. 

Comments

Popular Posts