Facts about Life and Hidden Clue (Psychological)

I've been alive for exactly 35 years and I know maybe some of you just plainly having thoughts like, "You're still young, you can do anything !!" but facts, it's not that sweet.

You know, for a few years since 2010, my life has been suffered mentally. And I know that being alive, I must enjoy my life physically. But in my mind, why should I enjoy "materially" while I know I won't bring anything to death? Why should I be in love knowing that we won't be together forever in death? Why should I get a hold of someone knowing that she will "keep looking" for a better candidate? But, despite all these, deep down, I have an urge to have a daughter in my "death time".

We are all born to life, we still haven't actually figure out how exactly the concept "Life before Born" and "What's After Life" works. That's why in human history, we have encountered up to 100 cases of why some of us look alike someone way far in the past, such as this :



So, should we deny that some of us may be lost their memories of their Past Life and live a new life like nothing happened in the past? So the right question here is, are we really born as a newborn baby or just simply a returning soul that hasn't finish our job on Earth?

We know that maybe some scientists may answer something like, "Well....I think it's coincidence..." or "Well, we're all Adam and Eve's descendants, so something like long lost bloodline may have occurred here...". That's bullshit in my opinion, they simply saying that because they don't want to look like a fool and sounds illogical. Because of the fact about life itself, we only managed to gather probably only 20% logical science of it.

But more of this later discuss in the future posts. There is also phase of life we need to remind ourselves. You guys know hobby, right? I remember there's part of my life spend in Gaming. That time, I remember I was "act" like a hardcore gamer, while actually after ruined my high school life, ruined my college life. I realized I wasn't aimed to be a gamer. I was only "gathering info", well you know how my mind thinking about media. What I'm trying to say is, I just realized that part of my life, was actually something that can wait or on hold. Take it, for example, you're a hardcore gamer of a certain game, maybe MMORPG. I may have to remind you, that whatever game it is you've been playing, it can wait, it can be on hold, as long as the server stays up for, I don't know, years, maybe? You don't have any obligation to be on top real fast, and believe me, being on Top? It's not as sweet as you thought. Being on Top, you will have a few paths to new habits.

Being on Top, maybe you become dominators, you keep crushing people, but at what cost? You'll be targeted. In-game, also in real life.

Being on Top, maybe you become an inspiration, you teaching people, some of you may thinking like, "That doesn't sound bad" well tell you what, you'll have to stay that way for a whole game server's alive. You couldn't be "ugly". You just simply raped your own freedom.

Still wanna be on Top? Think again.

On top of this post, I did mention Being in Love. Well, if you think it logically and simplified. It wasn't 100% wrong, right. Being in love, you just simply attracted to the opposite sex, making new lives, live with him/her for some time. Then die alone to the afterlife. And also when you're dating someone, him or her still looking for candidates. If you remember my post here, there are indeed a few candidates in every life form. But of course, location and time sometimes harsh to us to look for them.

Those kinds of uncertainties? I dislike it the most. I have no idea why some people find it challenging? Is it gonna be tiring being heartbroken many times?

Anyway, this post may have a sequel in the future so stay tuned if you want. And I'm sorry for having 2 weeks' pause to post things here. Stay safe.

Comments

Popular Posts