Path of Life and Whose Behind Every Creatures

Before I start to write, I would personally thank my long lost friend whom I admired in the past. This post dedicated personally to her and I hope wherever she's now, she will be happy ever last.


When it comes to Path of Life origin, many of you would thinking, who is behind the one created the path of every creatures, I mean Every creature is including any civilizations that haven't discovered the mystery of Time itself. As for this stage, that means Human included.

I've gathered so many evidences from many sources, reliable and unreliable, but for the most part, we all live under 1 path of Time. As I know so far there are three groups of people who will appear in every creatures on every civilizations.

One of the group, is a Guidance. These group could consist a few or one person. They live on Earth only to guide the designated person of his/hers appointed by the Path itsellf. For human case, these group usually appear to be a figure of mother or teacher who will guide the person to the end of the line of the person. Wait, maybe some of you thinking, "what about the Guide him/herself ? What should they do after the designated person die ?" The answer is simple, they just need to find another Guidance of them to guide them.

There are other group called, the Guardian. These group live only to guard and have no idea how to guide. If I could give a simple explanation towards this kind of group, Imagine a girl with Princess level of society having a very loyal Butler or Maid guarding her from harm.

One last group is called, the Admirer. These group of people is definitely a bad example and probably only came in favor/appointed under the designated person him/herself. Why ? Only person who likes to conquer and never wanting anyone above them who wants these people "stay" in their life.

Together, these 3 groups form a connection on every living form on all galaxies. So, basically the point why I mentioned all these people, is because I believe that every creatures on Galaxies, not just come in individual that no one would help them. They are exist, but note that it is "Galaxy" milky-way-wide we're talking about, so in a worst case, those who were unlucky, they don't have enough Time or Resources to find those people.

I really hope that in the future, Nano-Harmless-Census technology is really needed to resolve this problem. Because, right now, a lot of people in the world we know have cross-race marriage which by a really big miracle, they could find each other !

This Nano-Census, maybe a lot scientists thinking, "Whoa man, you're saying we should spy on their life ? Are you kidding me ?". No, I never said we should spy their life 24/7. We just need their Characteristics and Traits' data. And nobody should harm them in any way. And it is only a few special people who's able to control and protect the data, we maybe talking 1 out of 5 billion of people.

Anyway, thanks for another reading, if I come up with a better "conspiracy theory", I'd certainly share again.

Comments

Popular Posts