It Keeps Brightening and Much Clearer #ScienceDiary13

Following my old post here , I'm getting dreams that are closer to reality. I mean, whenever I have these dreams, aside from the fantasy, I am honestly, half-ly wanted to stay. Does that mean, my life might getting closer to an end or is this just some kind of Inter dimensional-connection between me and my other self ?

Shits getting fucked up everywhere, man. I mean look at the World now ? It is sick !! And not just the nature but the human too !! It feels like our mission has nowhere near success to prevent terrible things to happened.

Climates right now, all I saw just twisted everywhere. There's an old-faint warning, like 4 years ago, I'd been given warning "North to West and South to East" and here we go, The Pole of Earth moved and our Earth slowly rotate in the wrong way....

What can I do ? I'm just a broke guy who's unable to warn the world ! And whose fault was that ? Destiny ? No !! It's the human, all of us !! I feel terrible, man... For the first time since I made this blog, I am clueless what to write because of seeing this sick world. I feel like if I write something and nobody think it's important and the world fallen apart. What can I do besides help whoever in need around me.

I'm not some blog-celeb or something. I'm just a man who have nothing to fight for, I mean personally, nothing in this world I could grab, I mean Happiness. I feel like the more I got happy, the worsen the world going.

It's short I know, and I probably just put this in Tumblr. No meaning put it in FB, this is personal and just me, whining hoping for the better world going, yet no way it will happen.

Comments

Popular Posts