After Life Dream ? #ScienceDiary09

Recently, for the past few weeks, I've been dreaming of a world which never been existed in my old memories. I've tried to remember any places I went in the past but, that world in dream, is like completely new place to me.


Remember I tried to explain to you guys about multiverse or alternate dimension of life ? I just kept thinking, was my dream tried to explain or show to me, what's the Life would be like in another "age/version" of me ?

It's a mad. I mean, I kind of fond of that world. It's so peaceful and yet so old-fashioned compared to this world we know. It's like an alternate, less-developed world I live in. But was that really an alternate world or just a mere dream. But to be honest, these dreams are having the same enigma to my body as whenever I dream about distant future. Getting tired after awoke, I felt life consumed after dream finished, and more importantly, I could move slightly free in that dream.

I don't know guys, this is I think the first I become confused of this "new distant" visions. I am pretty sure, I wasn't myself in that dream. I'm pretty sure I was a mere 10 or 11 years old brat. and the people in that dream, completely new to me, nobody familiar in my vision.

So much for flattering the new world, I actually started to feel pity to this world I live now. No matter how much bad memories happening to this body, I really wish I could save some good memories in this age..... Anyway, what kind of "Closure" I would face in the future, if "God" already shown me this "Visions" ? I am sorry if this post is short and rather giving "dark energy vibe" but, I kind of have a feeling someone probably wanted to know me further :)

Thanks for the reading . . .

Comments

Popular Posts