Western Youtuber who Loves Indonesia

When it comes to my country, what comes to my mind is nothing more discrimination towards my race. As a Chinese I had my share of discrimination especially about living among natives. But! A few years ago, I saw some Youtubers who could ease my mind of being discriminated. Let say for starter is this woman :


She is one of Canadian Youtuber who live in Bali, she made many videos about Islam and English lessons, but she done her best to convince people around her, she's Canadian woman who loves Indonesia (not as small as I do). She keeps making funny videos too, which I found them pretty hilarious and funny, but some natives may found them kinda disturbing.

Not many foreigners in my country dare to made a "Politic-tickle" video as much as she did. But hey, we never know whose "shadow heroine" among us. I wish I could do too in the near future.

Some other foreigner Youtubers also lively but mostly only made Prank videos or history of their homeland.

Anyway, this post sounds like I promote her channel, but trust me! She never ask for this.

Comments

Popular Posts