Travel Warning for Chinese going to US

This situation actually is not something too surprising, due to Trade War everything seems quite stiff between these two. I mean, if I am in Chinese position, I would do the same BUT I believe the problem maybe causes only up to reaching the immigration authorities or if the reason you visit US concerning US government's associates.



This is a tough deal. I guess all these matters may stop when US stop thinking so badly about China or Huawei. Because we don't know that would everything be changed if Trump replaced by new President ? Trends of Trade War never stops in each News Reporter (let say CGTN and BBC/Fox News)

While everyone up top doing political things, we all below just could pray what's gonna happen in the next few years.

Article's based on : https://news.cgtn.com/news/3d3d514e796b444d35457a6333566d54/index.html

Comments

Popular Posts