Log 6th November 2022. Latest Vision and Question Uphold

It's been a while since my latest post. It wasn't because I got something bad happens, It's more like, I have less reason while I couldn't see anything until recent evenings. It is actually not so big matter but also I couldn't find it as unimportant. And honestly, I also find it weird to get the vision while there's nothing wrong around me, but I'm quite sure when it comes to living near the capital city, something big is probably about to happen.


A few days ago I dreamt something silly but then (as usual) this weird scene of me standing on the road with a bunch of unknown children just came up. And then some rocks fell from the sky the size of a pillow and the weird thing was, those children seemed out of care that made me think that probably some kind of disaster is about to happen, like without, an alarm or something. But what?

I've been trying to gather clues and all I got was the sign of tri-numbers, looks obnoxious but I was able to avoid it somehow. So in short, the big thing that's gonna happen probably will be handmade and nature only follows up the event. The only big thing that's easily gonna happen in this world is World War. Well,, I did see things that could trigger that event though, but will it be that bad?

I'm scared, to be honest. But I try my best not to see that news. Which is explained why I kind of avoided filling entry here recently. But don't worry, if things went sour so greatly, I'd post some news, not based on politics, but based on what I see.

Comments

Popular Posts