Log 15th May 2022. New Location to Observe, Different Vibes, Different Visions

It's been almost a month since my latest post, I was moved and returned to my "hometown" where I was born. But on a different side of town and I was preparing lots of things to "connect" with my mind and vision and it is pretty convenient now. The thing about this new place indicated to me that I had a vision about it a long time ago even though it was not exactly how it looked in my dream.


These tend of refugees was one of the visions I saw

I've been living for almost 2 weeks now and yes, I'm pretty sure this was the place that was shown to be a long time ago in my dream. Although I must say, how I got into this place alone seemed quite "destined" somehow. I found this place's ad by accident and the price seemed connected to our interest. 

Although I haven't found what is it exactly Creator needs me for in a place like this. There might be an incomplete mission by someone who needs me to cover this area somehow. But I don't want to expect high about this. I might be wrong, right? 

I haven't had a plan on how things going on here, and not sure how life's going to be after all settle down, but I'll make sure to keep this blog updated for quite an amount of time. 

Comments

Popular Posts