Log 18th April 2022. The Human Brain and its connection with Memories

Today I gotta log my findings, or at least I could say my theory of the Human Brain that hasn't been told or acknowledged by Neuroscientists. I find it learning about the Brain fascinating and since our scientists do not know about it deeply either, I think it would be great if I put a few notes here.


Neuroscience as we know it, most studies about physiological of the brain itself. Meaning our scientists could only reach the physical part of it. And a few external "vibrations" towards it. They never study: how exactly memories are saved, how exactly sometimes eyes show something out of current reality, how exactly dreams are visualized in the real world's device, etc. Whenever they meet this kind of case, they keep saying the same thing to the patient, "it was just your imagination" to the state of "this is fantasy, ignore it, moving on"

So, it's not like I criticize neuroscientists and doctors, it's just that maybe I found some interesting theory that makes humans capable to see things without getting called, "you're drunk". One of the topics that interest me is we've witnessed many people seeing Ghosts. Why do we have to deny that Ghost is just part of an imagination? Why won't we see this as "why he/she could see it, while others couldn't?" The answer is maybe as simple as mathematical logic. What I meant was, what if they could see because there's a part of their brain that unlocked a small part of their vision? What if that small part also involves memories?

So, to answer this puzzle: what if we could research technology to amplify or trigger small parts of the brain as what we wish for. Maybe we could see how it works or reveal blocked memories from a person. Mainly to help people with syndromes that trigger their mental health. Dreams actually could take a big portion of this kind of rehab. I'm still finding the right frequency to jolt the human brain without making them go Stroke though. Because if we find out how this technology works, imagine a few breakthroughs in Neuroscience we could achieve, including its connection to multi-dimension

This post gonna have a sequel because I'm researching deeply about human emotion currently, but of course, this may take quite a while to finish. See you later.

Comments

Popular Posts