Log 25th January 2022 Understand Timeline and How do We Control it

When it comes to Time, we should remember a few names and movies. Back to the Future, Terminator, Jumanji, The Flash, Nostradamus, and of course Stephen Hawking. But let's just rememorize what they keep saying, "Timeline is a vulnerable aspect of life" which we conclude that "we cannot mess with the timeline" but is that how it's gonna be or there's a few parts that we can slack it off?

It does occur to me that my inspired person, Sir Nostradamus, did mention a few things about cause and effect, although the question is always the same, "how long we can stretch the occurrences from the timeline?" So, I came up with, as usual, a theory that we can delay or fasten the occurrences as long as we're ready for the consequences. What I'm saying is, some things, decisions, accidents can be prevented or worsened is depends on how aware are we of the consequences. 

I'm not saying that we should be wary of anything, but Timeline always has Fixed Point where we cannot prevent it whatsoever. So how do we avoid those fixed point without making people around us see us as Sherlock Holmes or a paranoid person? 

I've been researching in society that almost all the time monitoring each other and the only I could come up with was just to be wary of things such as numbers and coincidence that occurred out of our expectation. Although I know most of them may be mean nothing, who knows how the timeline decides the destiny for us?

Oh by the way, when I said Coincidence doesn't have anything to do with clumsiness, y'know? What I mean was some events that were definitely out of the usual happening in everyday life. Just remember one thing when we're trying to avoid Fixed Point, however. We may have to change someone around us' fate. That does include accidents, decisions, or worse, deaths. Right now we don't have any in the science that could project the works of the Timeline. But someday in the future when we do, we might see a very mess up the timeline by those who actually did some time travel.

Did I just show you that I believe in time travel, yes. I believe, but by who, I'm not sure, and believe me, not everyone can do it. Because all I've seen so far from stories and media, they're just a bunch of people who accidentally traveled and didn't know what they've done. Because I know a real-time journey knows what they're doing also, that include Time Criminal.

Comments

Popular Posts