Log 22nd November 2021.

Talk about the possibility of life limit, we're always unsure since no technology could explain the measurement of Age. And since I'm just living indigo that is hidden and "crushed" from any side, my vision over the years pretty sure becomes blurry due to unprecedented events in real life. 

Recently, my vision cloudy with spurs of unknown black mist, and it just keeps making me doubt between reality and just mere shadow. I also started getting a rough mixture between my dreams and reality, I'm scared tho. Although I'm not entirely scared of death, signs like this usually lead to twisted events that would befall me unexpectedly. 

The question here is: would it be big time? Would it be impacted by the people around me? Or just simply unexpected to others? Many possibilities yet the highest probability that could occur to me is sickness. I'm kinda half glad, but I hope it would happen fast and with less suffering. 

I am sorry that today's post is kinda mostly about myself. But honestly? Recent weird dreams I had, are mostly impossible events that could happen on such short notice. I hope humans of this age doing less argument tho. Arguments over selfishness, y'know what? It is endless. Don't dirty our history with such pointless selfishness and start to think about how to live harmoniously between human races.

Comments

Popular Posts