Log 23rd August 2021 Upgrades on Disasters and Covid Characters

First of all, sorry for the long pause on post-entry in this blog, because I was have no signs or clues to share. But the pause did give me a few clues on something unexpected together with tips that I somehow understood recently.

I realize that recent disaster events have been upgraded and combo-ed into deadly levels. I mean, in the past, these events such as earthquakes or floods won't kill anyone, right? But now? Does it seem to me that the Creator gave extra destruction levels to those events, hmm? And recent events that made by humans that I think kind of exaggerated somehow, but I'm gonna try to not side with any of them. I was talking about Afghanistan, of course. It is true that the new force kinda went milder than they were 20 years ago, but where is United Nation's role in this? Just evacuating? Instead of doing a diplomatic discussion between 2 powers in the country? Y'know, I know that I'm not there, but even I can do quick thinking to stop the quarrel between the 2, but what is Afghanistan's official government doing? Escaping the country, excuse me? Running away from a major problem ain't a solution, pal, you just giving your people a feeling of Fear.

And then about the Coronavirus. Recently I've watched several famous people's covid cases, and I've found a string between them. It seems to me that this virus will only attack people that :

1. Healthy people that live healthy lives for years.

2. Poor people that live a normal life for years

3. Co-morbid people with complications of sickness that still occurred.

Do you see the pattern? No? Because I don't see "people who live sickly and survived multiple times and immune from their previous illness"

So in other words, maybe this virus only attacks people who haven't had enough immunity in their system. I mean, in simpler words, they who haven't or couldn't regenerate their immunity from their previous illness and were too reliant on the medicine. I said maybe because I couldn't run tests on this hypothesis.

Some of you may ask me, "why healthy people with healthy lives got it too" well, the answer is simple: because they were too healthy from the beginning and their bodies couldn't experience and learn to be immune from the illnesses. So their bodies are like "shocked state" when the virus coming.

I do hope this pandemic ended soon because I'm not sure "sick people" could survive the disasters made by climate change, right now. Let alone an upgraded version of them.

Note: I got my first dose of the vaccine a few weeks back. And got nothing, no fever, no any side effects. 

Comments

Popular Posts