Log 7th March 2021 The Wall, The Odd Ritual and The Mind-Switch

For the past 2 weeks, I've been foreseen again something odd. From the title of the post, you could guess that the first and second may have nothing to do with "foresee" things. But the last one, I've definitely seen something totally not my memory or past memory or some sort. Anyway, the details are :

1. The Wall

It was not something quite special about it. The dream was just about like I was on some kind of adventure and then required me to mount a hill that having a large wall like this. 


It maybe has something to do with the news I got a few days after this dream. So I think nothing too serious about it. But obviously, this dream has shown me an obstacle that I might face in the near future.

2. The Odd Ritual


The image doesn't really resemble the one in my dream. It wasn't an opened gate. But the way to open it, some people doing a fishy ritual about it. I'm not quite sure what that means but roughly speaking, it may concerning something man-made doing right now. And it's not a good thing. Because in that dream, I was prevented to step forward to see beyond the gate.

3. The Mind-Switch


This was actually not my first-time experience something like this. Someone far away might've been trying to show his/her foreseeable future in his/her place but they couldn't view it clearly because accidentally shared it with my mind. It was a pretty horrible experience. Because what I saw was, massive earthquakes beyond human understanding. And when I tried to stay to see more into it, I was deflected because the one I shared mind, either lost their life or panic and couldn't thinking straight. Just so you know, whenever humans panic, their minds full of ugly thoughts, that's why I couldn't dig deeper.

The last 2 sightings might be connected somehow in the near future. But the question here is, who's first, and will they affect each other?

We never know. The past month's been tough for me to separate my mind from multiple events like these. So, I will do my best effort in the near future to share more clues.

Comments

Popular Posts