The Philosophy of Social Life, The Past and The Future

When we think about Social Life, we always thinking, it's all about the connection between people. But, is it really that's all that matters? I've been living for nearly 36 years and all I could find mostly in this era was just "Social with benefit"  I've been never in the position of what famous these days "BFF", I mean real BFF which could count as decades of friendships. I never had that.


So what is actually Social Life suppose to be? I've been watching the progress of many people that seem could give a bright view of this matter. Although, by now, maybe some has become, how we could say, twisted in "relationship" matter. What I'm saying is, do friendships matter if someday in the short future, we're separated? And how exactly we differentiate between "Friends with Benefit" and "Best Friend Forever?

I consulted with my relative that things in this life, even though most people seem to have a lot of "connection" doesn't mean they're all "honest" it's like seeing a pack of Lion but in the appearance of sheep. That's what humans of this era look like. Although by now, we seem to have witnessed the point where those sheep seem to revert back to lions. Some of you may question, what does that anything to do with Social Life. Well, to be sure, and the relevant things that might change in the future and how it used to be in the past, is how humans can cope with drastic changes that twist their current reality.

I'm talking about Social Life after Covid-19 and how it was in the Colonial Era. In the Colonial Era, as you guys may have guessed, life is all about Power. Those without power simply die. Whether due to suicidal action or killed. So in that Era, losing life seems normal. And then in the peace era whereas happening right now. Before Covid, life was just like I described at the top. Sheep that slowly turning into Lions. As a matter of fact, I actually pretty sure could view the further impression of that life. I was like, "Hmm? This style of social....seems gonna have a huge turning point real soon" And here we are now, they're turning, and the result? Chaos everywhere. 

So, how exactly the future of Social Life we have to be? I may be not an expert on this but, one thing for sure, do not rely on Social Life too much. What I meant is in terms of "Close relation" unless for a Couple of course. But for further advance advice, we may have to think real deep and consult real experts on that. Especially for those, in this Era, who are "extroverts". Do introverts good at this? No, we're just simply having a different mindset. And we know how twisted this world and we coped better than Extroverts and Normal people. 

Today's post is the mark of the 100th post of this blog, yet the topic is strangely so deep because I got a vision about it that I have to write this even though I dislike the topic.

Comments

Popular Posts