Log 2nd November 2020

When you...think about Religion, what actually comes up to your mind? I've been living for almost 36 years, I've learned, so far, 5 religions to understand their views. Although in some "parts" I rejected their teachings because it blinded and contradict the logic of "Live the life as you get it"

Religion, in their teachings, I believe none of them teaching "There's a life you can destroy, no matter the reason, in this life" or simply say "You can kill 'certain people'". Now, compare to this I might not live up to that "expectation" at a certain point. Why? Because I admit, in this life, there are some people who seem totally lost on what they're doing for the world, let alone their own life that should consider remove themselves. I never said suicide or killing is the only way. But if that "somebody" just simply has no one reaching out. What way out they have?

What I'm trying to say is, when it comes to Religion, we shouldn't be fanatism or extremism about it. I remember someone said to me, "Nothing in this world goes in an amazing result if exaggerated" and turns out there are still so many humans still couldn't grasp the knowledge of being logic.

Imagine like this, what if there's a teaching in the Religion that asking you to kill your own family members while they did nothing mocking your religious view? Are you gonna follow that teaching? We've been given "Consciousness" in our brain, don't let our brain enslaved by Religion and turns our logic upside down, I mean it. Never. Am I teaching religion here? No. I just simply justified people who seem lost in their thoughts and starting to make many illogical actions in their life.

Once again, don't let yourself become Fanatism and Extremism in your religion, no God asking you to risk your life, they just want you to live in peace and harmony between humans. How about like this, whenever someone thinks of you being extremist or fanatics, you just remind yourself, "Did I defend my Religion or Did I defend my Ego/Selfishness?" Please note that even "Loving people" has its limit, y'know?

Comments

Popular Posts