Facts about Earth's Survivability and Enigmatic of Human's Excuses

For several months I keep monitoring what's happening on Earth and uh... I kind of ashamed of myself for the fact that I've been multiple times speculates a few possibilities of these occurrences on Earth especially this year. And I somehow realize something that Earth may be going towards nothing that was once predicted by humans. And I keep seeing opinions such as "It won't happen that soon", "It is normally happening" or "This year is just a little bit worse". But when the worst-case really happened, all they did was just "Scientist clueless about it"


So I was thinking, have they really calculated right all these "tragedies"? And then I remember a few facts about our current technologies and realize one thing. We don't have any, I mean completely none, technology that can actually control Nature. Look, I didn't expect them to control nature while nothing is happening. I expect them to use the techs to decrease the tragedies.

So let me ask these questions straightforwardly: Do we have techs to kill "The Eye of the Hurricane" safely and harmless to humans? Do we have techs to cool down "The Lava of Volcano"? Do we have techs to destroy any tsunamis higher than 2 metres? And when we think of trying to prevent those disasters, humans, particularly from Fanatism view of Religious, keep saying "Don't do that !!" while we're trying to save the Earth from bigger Disaster?? HAH?

Look, I may be an Agnostic person, and I trust there's Creator of all these. But I disbelief if He wants us completely waiting for Earth to be destroyed. That's all I'm saying, never meant to offend any religions. I love Earth, and I love Milkyway. But if this is how we running and maintaining a planet, we will repeat the same mistake even if we move to other planets. And that's what we shouldn't do.

Right now, as you can see, Hurricanes come with massive Floods. Volcanoes are tempting to explode anytime soon. And the intensity became more often than the early date this year. Do you guys know what's happening? This Earth won't rest the disasters until we do something about it. Many marine creatures go up to the beach, do you know why? Do you know how HOT down there? Do you know why Alligators and Snakes and many other animals became more aggressive towards humans? Any Scientist finding out the reason? NONE!!

Comments

Popular Posts