Log 3rd October 2020, The World as It Is or The World's Gonna Be

You know, I actually not quite, like, to talk about it. But...a lot of things happened and a lot of considerations coming and I was like, what the hell, there's no loss to talk about it anyway.

I'm talking about System, why I didn't put "government" in it. Because one day, we should implement this system whatsoever to the whole world. That's right, we cannot be forever live in a multi-government system forever. Maybe some of you asking me, "Why not?", Well, we're talking about Space Generation, I mean we know that right now, maybe we feel like "We're at the center of the universe", but how could we be so sure while our technology even cannot comprehend "Time" in a most complete essay?

Let say, for example, living on Earth and living on the Space station, they have different time spend, y'know? One Year on Earth is even different than One Year on the Space Station. How do we know that maybe, I don't know, how many wormholes found and twist the time as our "current science" know?

So we cannot think of us, Human, as a different Race, alright? But, I'm not here talking deeply and forcefully about "Be United" because no one would hear. Not while many of us still thinking this way: "This system is sadism to the core, it will never die, and it will forcefully trying to crush us". Every time I see someone saying those, I was like, "Wow really, so you're saying your system could be the best? Could be everyone expected? Could be the lead of the World Peace Treaty?"

And I also think, "The system you're saying maybe had a dark past and having a bad reputation, but how about you compare your country system and their system? Whose leading on the World Peace and Development?" Believe me, every time I heard him, I was like, "Punk ass motherf*cker who think knows anything what the most fundamental of this world and living being on it"

One thing that I should tell you all people. We live for the best sake of our lives, Religion exists to make sure you're not lost. But they do not exist to make our world separated. If you keen to be separated by your beloved "System".....just admit it that you're a selfish being, okay? Don't involve God in it!

Comments

Popular Posts