Log 16th October 2020

Should I be grateful, or should I be sad, to the fact that I hardly could see any more, visions, other than just Blank and Alter-universes? Screw this, at first I didn't want to put it into this post. But the way "the nature of the world" right now, all I can say is. We are waiting for Earth's redemption. If Earth hasn't stopped all her "craziness", I could only give you guys one clue: Earth is stopping when all of us Stop. What does that mean? Meaning everything stops, actions, productions, industries, everything materials we doing, stop.

Many of you may ask, that's utterly bullshit-ly impossible. Well trust me, I had seen a scenario when a "Cleaning the Main Object" would be perfectly running well after that "Main Object" goes unharmed. Since we, or should I say, our Science doesn't have any planetary maintenance technologies, we might as well stop doing things Our Way. Do you know "Planetary Maintenance Techs" is? Technologies that work, totally using "non-lethal to planet" emission. Techs that work independently from human, cause when we running it, it will swap and replace everything "abnormal" of a Planet. And trust me when I say that. We need more than 25 base Sciences needed to support that.

Do I know those? Yes. Could I actually build it? Yes. Could I build it on Earth in time? No.

Right now, we're facing lots of Hurricanes, right? Well believe it, those hurricanes are the least of your worry. None of us realize that the Earth has gone hotter and hotter and hotter, even at the deep underwater level. Do you know why Whales and some other "used to" we thought extinct aquatic animals go ashore? Has any of us, actually, monitoring activity deep underwater? By now, maybe the ground down there turned Chocolate. And then maybe slowly turned maroon. And then what? Are we waiting until it turned Red??

There, for the above case, do we even have the Planetary Tech, to cool down our planet? Hmm? It's freaking TOO LATE. We are right now, is just waiting for the planet running a series of Multi Deep Underwater Volcanoes. Big enough to reach the surface, big enough to reach continents, big enough....to running Multiple Vesuvius. Even big enough, to sink islands.

Comments

Popular Posts