Log 28th July 2020

I remembered a few weeks ago, I put an anonymous post in my page mentioning about five elements released in all over the world. And I also dreamt about Multiple Thunderstorms would happen. The weird part about it is, it does happening right now. Although not as worst as in my dream. I wanna put down those two insights in the text so that you guys could, y'know, interpolate it in your own mind. Because I might read it wrong.


The five elements I mentioned that time was because I noticed that several parts of this world started having extreme weather and weird situations. The five I mentioned was: Flame, Frost, Wind, Earth, and Lightning. The Flame is represented by several cases such as Forest Fire, Burned Buildings, Accidents that causing Fire. The Frost is represented by Dropped Temperatures at an extreme level. The Wind is represented by Hailstorm and Hurricane that's happening in some parts of the world. The Earth represented by Landslides and Floods in extreme measures. And lastly, The Lightning represented by closed encounters of Thunder and also some weird phenomena such as massive Blackout in some cities of the world.

You see the patterns emerging there? Look, I don't wanna make people afraid of what's happening here, but clearly, at this stage, I wanna say Magic? But it sounds fantastical? If you guys want a logical explanation about those mentioned above, may be an organization that "Huge" enough to cause this is on the run. But do you think it is possible for them to causing landslides and floods that massive enough to even flood the driest place in the world, UAE? That's just the whackiest action, man!! I mean if there's anyone "powerful" enough to cause this, might as well nearly called a God!! 

But I don't believe that. I mean I am a Pseudo-Scientist, so I'm trying hard enough to not really twisting reality and fantasy. But this year's catastrophic incidents? It is nowhere, literally nowhere, current Science could explain it. If we limit ourselves in current Science, that is. But what if we expand the Science into a fantastical level?

The first thing comes to your mind, probably Alien did this in a very twisted way? Yes, it is possible. We're talking about Alien here, so how did they do it? If I am the Alien, judging from current situations. First, causing terror in Human's minds, making them fight themselves in regards to "Freedom and Justice" all over the world. And then giving a sickness Human hardly able to cure it. And then giving them a series of Natural Disasters. The Alien just sit back and watch waiting when most humans started doing suicidal actions because of desperate situations.

But that's, yeah, IF really the Alien doing it. And then what second thing comes to mind that could cause these? A Time Criminal, an intelligent being send from the future to prepare the New Life for the future world. It is possible, right? Time is one of the things in this world could not control. So that "being" uses it to attack humans. Why did I mention this being a "Criminal"? Because there's no way a "wise creature" thinking of destroying other creatures to create a better future. The "right" way to create the future is to let Humans learn from the best to create a harmonious life between intelligence. But these incidents and accidents? I don't think they're wise enough.

So what's the last may cause all these? It's Aftermath Exploitations. Some of you might ask, "What is that?" Simple. The Earth, and any other Space exploration that twisting the Natural given, is deflecting its rotation of Life Cycle. It started to, I wouldn't call it Counter Attack, I'd say revert back to its Original Status is what's happening right now. But some parts of the incidents kind of off to support this theory. Why some animals affected too if its just "return to its original"? Does that mean it wanted to revert to the time when there's nothing on Earth? Well, that is crazy yet understandable.

So those 3 is the only thing that comes to my mind that could be causing all these. But of course, these theories could just tear down if the incidents stop at some point and time, where, all human realizing, and then catastrophic disasters stop. But the question here is, How and Will it come again in the future? Who knows, right?

Comments

Popular Posts