Nature Side on the Run Towards Pre-Apocalypse

If you observe well these recent few days Earthquakes happening in the world, as we can see here :


And those records aren't even detailed, because I've been observe from a few sources that the seismic activity and earthquakes happening almost every hour !

The question here is what's happening and what causing the seismic and volcanic activity becoming so active ? I don't know what to say, people. To be honest a few days ago I had a vision of holed-top very big mountain that I believed was once snowy, turns into a dusty-reddish mountain. Does that mean there's gonna be a mountain that was once calm turns into violent soon ?

What's happening to the world ? It's like the troubles keep continuing whereas we already had the worst in the first month of the year. Moreover now the Earth has never been Hot in South to West areas (Antartics - India - East Asia). South East Asia however in perplexes weather, they're heavy downpour but also steam at the same time. As the rest of the world (East US, European, Russia) Freezing and Thunderstorms everywhere with extra Hurricanes as sauce.

I'm not cursing here, but I feel like the Earth punishing of what I experienced a few years ago. I'm just hoping all these stop at certain "soon" time. I'm not so "long-term revenge" type of person, y'know..

Thanks for reading !!

Comments

Popular Posts