Travelers Who Walk Among Us

It's been 5 days since my latest post about Durango, "game" yeah, I know it's not interesting especially to those sick or had their family member victimized by games. Anyway, I didn't write this to discuss that game. That game was just an ease-relieve of what's happening in the world right now.

Truthfully, I still am concern about what's happening to the world. Youngsters become Rebels (towards Terrorists), unusual earthquakes vibrate almost up to 200 times in a day at certain places and at random non-predicted time. Me, on the other hand, having weird... vague visions that almost like a normal memories or dreams. I also caught a few news about some teenagers who found out about "temporary solution" of "climate change".


I put weird tone on those two phrases, some people out there must be wondering why I did that. Cause their "solution" is unthinkable. Looks... great, but Not. I'm not saying that those teenagers though wrong things or they are useless, no. But in my point of view, those teenagers appeared in the verge of "negative situation" of Adults who think nothing but "we are here, bad climate, well we fucked up and we ready to die" or "we here now, live and breath well, that's enough and we don't have time to do drama starred by teenagers"

So my point is, I believe those "teenagers" are one of many "Apocalyptic Walker". It's not like I disbelief them, but they couldn't provide deep research for their, so-called, "Fight" and I'm not also saying that the adults shouldn't care what their fight about. The problem is, the adults, in these very given times, being interfered by many others "Walkers" who "Fight" for different things. And this is, in my opinion, a really bad situation. We, Prophets, couldn't do more than observe and try to giving hints to human. But, I am not entirely sure how many doing this ?

Anyway, back to the main topic. In my theory, many Walkers going down for centuries walk among human. The walkers I'm talking about is not just the "Apocalyptic" one, many like Espers, Time Travelers, Evynoids (Paradox Fixers), Real Indigos (Me, and many others), I believe they also trying to give some hints to current human, but who would belief. There is this one news or article about "What you gonna do if you meet a Time Traveler ?" and you know what I find it funny and interesting about the comments of that article ? "Why they don't bring proof ? Why they talk nonsense ? Why they don't bring technologies from future ? ETC "

I say this once again, it is actually similar when we doing an Exam. "Why we don't get an answer key sheet ? Why we couldn't cheat ?" So, you see, how the hell those Travelers bring "things" to a creature who clearly wanted to destroy and cheating "TIME" ?? If my theory is right, a real Time Traveler won't be allowed to interfere Time with something proofable/seen, they could only interfere using Hints or Tips, in other words, "Speech" nothing more than that. Unless of course, for a real deep missions that need physical things to interfere. Like hinting an animal or something "lower intelligent" than human.

Anyway, TT only came in short time, and protected by Espers and the rest of Us. They're people with special power or powered enough to re-route current human's mind. So sometimes, they're also protected by normal but Rich or special "situation" of Human. The longer they stay, the worst situation would change the world, the more people got "slight-Amnesia" after their interference.

Talking about Time Machine, if I have the right time and situation, I'd probably wanted to discuss how it's made. But in next post or other other next. Thanks for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts