Recap Recent Events and a Word From Nowhere #ScienceDiary07

When you're in a slump position and sometimes think back every events in your life. What you gonna do about them ? Most of people quickly think of "It's on the past, get moving on". Well in my case, it is somewhat...different that almost sounds weird.

Don't worry about the pic, it's just imaginary of my thoughts :)

Recent events in the world, Man-made or Nature, it is heartbreaking and also made me think, "It is somewhat follows the prophecy !?" I recently had a...I don't know if it's a vision or I've read it somewhere but it keeps ringing in my brain. It's not like something out of...."Oooh the devil told me so, so I've to do it" tales that keep trending in my country, nope not something like that. What I had was, there's a few "statements ?" that keep ringing in my head which I couldn't do anything about it saying things like, "In the end of Apocalypse day, Humans will rebels in every places on Earth, many situations' devastation, many heartbreaking phenomena, Human would rebels while Natural Disasters lurking from anywhere without the possibility of Human think about it because of the Man-made Disaster they keep dancing on it."

Something like that keeps ringing and I couldn't do anything, obviously. I'm not a man with "power" a.k.a Money. So, why those words keep flying in my brain, what's the use ? That's why this post, I only put them as "Diary" because of this uncertainty in it. I will keep trying to monitor these recent events without too much post "interfering" comments though. Because I just feel something even bigger "event" has yet to be happened soon. I don't want to think too much, really. Because as I said, I'm not a "powerful" person on Earth, I'm just a freelance Indigo Journalist, maybe also a Prophet, but I'm not a fully powerful who (in this world expectation) a man with riches and many connections. As a matter of fact, I am in custody by fate....I guess.

I mean, I feel like many companies trying to avoid hiring me whatsoever, even if I tried to apply in the most "low-job" you could think of such as "Labrat" maybe ? But I'm not trying to blame them though. I, on the other hand, also kind of picky about the place where I applied, but it's all to minimalize the expenses of what my father would do for me. I am somewhat at lost, guys. I feel like walking to my death, silently because of this situation. I'll try to not too much think about it though. It is also made me confuse anyway.

Thanks for reading this.....somewhat personal diary and yet not too personal.

Comments

Popular Posts