Understanding Deep Heart Connection Origin within Human

What is being Human ? What is the benefit and downfall of being Human ? Why they need to be social ? Why they need to making relationship each other ? I've been questioning myself for decades trying to understand the real reason of making a community between Humans. I still couldn't figure out the "deep meaning" inside it.


When we become Human, when we first born, we made interactions around families. But somehow, someday, they may separate each other and the parents gonna have their old retirement days. But why is it Human initiate the connection from the start if they're gonna be separate someday ?

A few weeks before, I've been trying to research deeply, from medias and community inside it and then also from some old movies. And I feel weird somehow, I, myself would feel weak if I'm making a connection without knowing someday they gonna leave me. But why many people thought having friends or families made them strong ? Although I cannot comprehend and made this Reality come into my life. But I could say that,

Friends and Families, they may soon gone someday, whether by fate or by death, but they maybe strengthen our Heart. Although I had so many hardships in the past, I never really feel deep heartache towards all tragedies happening to me. Somehow deep in my heart, all of these, bad and good things happening in our life, is just temporary and already set by one called Destiny. Destiny is the one decide our path of life. I might've feel like I'm like a heartless person. But trust me, I really wish everybody on Earth never get separated. By Fate and Death.

This is why one of my research's topic is Time. This is not about trying to cheat death or twisting fate or any villain images you guys probably thought to me. I just wish that, the word "Goodbye" never ever spilled in our daily life.

I would say for those having friendships or long time partner or family life. Right now, never wasted it. Because I can't tell how much Time I need to actually finish my research. Although you guys probably less care on what I'm doing, I am holding everyone's fate in me.

Thank you.

Comments

Popular Posts