Survival Games that actually Taught real Surviving

After almost 2 weeks I am holding back from blogging due to depression of rejected Google Ads and several weird dreams, I decided to keep blogging even though I got nothing, but I still want to keep in mind that I am writing these posts not to gain any benefit but to share what I know and experience.

Today's post probably kind of easy and relax because I am encouraging to play a simple yet deep games that I am sure many people would love it although some parts of it kind of fantastical.


Yes, this game taught me many things, from empty to actually build a village, first impression I got when the first time I play, it was alluring and boring at the same time, because the story was started in current era's people who might be drifted into some kind of Speed portal while taking a train, we've been given a choice what kind of man we are and this bonus apparently helping us as a bonus stat in the game after.

Anyway, the story, yes, after entering an "accidental" portal, we might be crashing into some kind of Dinosaurs Era which we would encounter 3 favorite Dinosaurs of all time, Raptors, Brachiosaurus and T-Rex. But none of that matters, because we're not really, y'know, fight them initially, they're just some kind of "receptionists" from animal side ? And we will actually meet this Hot Chick as a real receptionist as well as one of our mentor.


Anyway, after a quite long introduction and tutorials, you'll be initially placed on Tamed Island which gonna be permanent living quarter as well as up to 15 or 16 others Unstable Islands. And this is where my attention goes hazy and curiosity  tingling on me. Apart from their missions and bonus items which I find it rather fantastical, these portals and warps, I found it rather interesting because they're in Dinosaurs Era but they have this "Ability" to open a portal makes me thinking is this the era of Trespassers ? Now I know maybe some of you thinking, "It's just part of the game", but I know better that this kind of thing might be happen when human could easily create portal out of nowhere.

Apart from "You think it's fantastical" thing, features in the game such as surviving lifestyle and hunting, it is actually pretty deep and realistic by requirements they need in every thing you wanna make or build. This game almost shows us how it look like if we fall into the wilds, although, we could only experience them from God's eye a.k.a Above camera. But trust me, it still thrilling when it comes to Hunting even if you see them from above.

With current World's situation, I really want to encourage people who doesn't involve in any situations to take time to really notes of any kind you found in this game, such as ingredients to make a few things, where to go to find somethings and where to look at when you're in deep trouble. Because we might not know for how long this "current" world stabilize their "Peace Wannabe Treaty". It is not in human nature, especially extremists of the world, be forgiving. I mean who likes to be humiliated, but in their case, world level of humiliations ? And we also unsure whether Nature really is on our side or not after all those Earthquakes, Storms, Tornadoes given to some unlucky countries ?

Comments

Popular Posts