Prophet, The Messenger of Future and How They're Look Like

When you think of a Prophet, you must be think about some paranormal con who likes to speak about future things, right ? It may be spoke requested by customer or just a con-artist trying to make a convincing statements of one-future. But what if I told you, despite all this behavior, there are actually the True Prophet of the World ?


I'm gonna say it in a more "current people' manner about Prophet. They (Prophet) based on this Reliable Source is a Messenger who has contact with spiritual beings, be it God, or anyone "Father" alike. But the truth is, No, they are actually undetected yet quite obvious in various reasons. They're not actually very "socialize" about all this "future" things, yes, they could see, although in various method too. It's because, the more they're trying to see, the harder their life would be. Why is that ?

Because it's like making a Paradox of Time. It's like trying to change someone fate by changing decisions. It is surprising costs their life. No matter how small things they saw. It's like the use of Money in a country who thinks it very "Matter", when this happen, even smallest things you need to pay, right ? That's the same as Prophet towards Time. I wouldn't call myself as a Prophet (by commercial), but I've done some of my own "Visions" and it's hurting, be it maybe "tickle my physical body" or sometimes "simple bad luck" given to me in exchange.

So you see, Prophet is not normal person, by inside, they have their "history" before they turned into Prophet. But sometimes these Prophets protected by "Power" or "Someone charmed enough" to make other common people away from the actual Prophet. But how actually, in flesh, they're look like ? Have you ever heard Indigo people ? They're actually close to behave like them. They prefer solitary life. They don't want to confuse or even anger people around them, so they don't really like to socialize. But sometimes, if they manage to talk to someone, they will talk like a Salesman, very convincing, persuasive, yet 'apart from salesman' they're sending a true messages. 

In a normal occasion, I mean if you're trying to find one by "see", it's impossible. They know how to hide themselves and they know people would call them freak if they trying to "uproar" speaking about Future. It is part of their Mission to not so "Glowing" especially in this current generation of humanity who mostly, despise, of their ability.

I, myself, not a very convincing. Because I just couldn't "Turn on/off" my ability, it's just did sometimes either when I sleep or when I awake. And I also couldn't tell when or where it's gonna happen. It's like a wannabe but it's not, huh ?

Thanks for reading :)

Comments

Popular Posts