The World is Sicker than You Think


I feel like baba yaga while saying this now, but a lot of things happening in the world, is something I cannot afford to ignore by any means. Basically I wanna summarize what's actually happening based from any resources that I could gathered so far :

  1.  Mainland China Trade War against US
  2.  China running BRI, but not everyone in the world agreed to this system
  3.  Russia get closer to China, but not every country around them agree to   this situation
  4.  Japan is in tight competition with China's BRI system
  5.  US's climate made their half of country barely sustainable for living
  6.  UK's and India's climate began to suffer effect of climate changes
  7.  In the near future, Large Asteroid flying near our "thin atmosphere" Earth
  8.  Hongkong's Extradition Law made China's situation could be worse
  9.  Nuclear War might happen but in addition 2/3 of world may lost
  10.  Seismic activity around Atlantic and Pacific Ocean is never near to end
  11.  Cloud movements has never gone better (this is based from my   perspective, coz no one on Earth understand the affects of their   movements)
For all these matters, all I can say is you never know what's gonna happen soon. Japan, so far, is the only country I know made a preparation by building so many live-on bunkers, because they knew when war happen, their country may suffer a great man-made tremors and human lost.


I myself, have nothing to offer but refugee camp. Near my place in south of Singapore has a lot of religion's temples and mosques. So if any of you guys human feel that this war ain't yours to involve, go away as soon as possible from middle area of Earth, please.

Comments

Popular Posts