Korean Youtuber Who Lives and Know Two Countries' Histories

From the title you might thinking, "Oh is this political post ?" sadly no. I'd prefer not really jumbled up things especially if involving Youtuber, I still have conscience. ANYWAY, the one Youtuber I was talking about is this guy :


Not too long ago, probably a few months back, I am doing one part of my researches, especially about social experiments, specifically foreigner who lives in Indonesia for a very long time, and then I got him after I got LondoKampung, I will review about that Surabaya-ish Australian next time.

Anyway, Jang Hansol on the other hand, he is Malang-ish South Korean, Why Malang-ish ? Cause he spend most of his young life in one of small town in East Java. I was once there, nice place for vacation. He's doing most of his vlogs telling harsh stories about his home country, South Korea. But he doing it together with some small daily lives' videos. The interesting part about his channel is, I myself more excited about his daily vlogs, because he done them pretty good and funny in some parts of his video. I don't know if I should suggest him to not doing "history videos" or not. But I know my country, very least of my people care about other countries' history. I do like history but not in crime part. 

Anyway, it's good from time to time to visit his channel. Especially I like seeing his fellow Youtubers who likes to collaborated with him. Don't just seeing news in our dire moment on Earth especially now, sometimes we need relaxing videos to refresh our mind.

Comments

Popular Posts