In The Darkest Path, Open Brightest Serum

Sometimes, in my life, Life not always at "down" path. Although most of them down. But tiny bit of piece of light sometimes come. Many of my friends thought that I was delusional by saying "I'm so poor, I wanted to die". Truth is, it is my soul whose dying. What kind of human who's being so step far back from society ? What kind of human who's thinking about human more than his life ? What kind of human who's still thinking about human but also researching things on human hate the most "Time Machines" ? What kind of human researching many possibilities that human hated the most ?


That is why... out of all these possibilities, I still don't get it why I couldn't give it up, despite all the hates. Maybe they're right I am delusional and trying to do things so differently and whatever is this. But what kind of human who could tell he is delusional and still thinking clearly ? I don't know anymore I think... I need a few days to think better I guess...

Comments

Popular Posts