Huawei Disputes does not let down the Company

Just a few hours ago I got news that Huawei as the big company of 5G launched a new phone series to their marketing disposal. It is intriguing and surprisingly confident of them despite the American banned them soon from using licenses of a smartphone. Well, truth to be told, it is not a bad decision either, because they made a preparation of getting "unable to use" situation far from this disputes happen. I've read that they already prepared things for this back to 2012.

I know that I have never use any Huawei's phone, but I still hope they know what's needed to make a great comeback. It is necessary to make some premium features in their OS. 


Well, whatever it is, we just need to wait until at least end of August 2019 to see the fruit of their effort in developing new OS. Truth to be told, I was indeed never have Huawei phone doesn't mean I never take a quick peek of them, and frankly, the phone I reviewed that time, not giving me quite hype impressions. What do you guys think of this ?

Comments

Popular Posts