Future Things need Future Thinking #ScienceDiary01

Sometimes, whenever my mind full of inventions, all I could think of nowhere near money-making. What is it with me anyway ? I always giving some thoughts to make money through my skills but the more I think about it, there's none of my skills build for this.


Anyway, this is my first Science Diary I might write more in the future when I got too much researches to think about.

First, a few days ago I've been thinking about Time Machine and its effect to humanity, but turned out I might just stuck at 5% progress on this matter.

Second, is weather control machine really hard for human to build them ? Was it really hard to suck clouds and learn from it how it creates thunder or whatever made by it ? It all still mysterious for human.

Third, does mutation gonna be doomsday for humanity ? I watched a TV series about them, but all I could got was, war in-between whatsoever.

Damn, I hope all these won't be for nothing...

Comments

Popular Posts