Bryan Dechart Begin on Uncharted Game !


To be honest, I kinda disbelief myself when I heard notification that he's playing Uncharted series, which I found him kind of less-reflexes all over in any action games. A few months ago, I started watching him played The Last of Us, and he was truly sucks. he ignored many goodies in-game, he confused the weapon to use and shot everything. Well, I just hope he's doing better, because Uncharted is WOW like truly tough for him to get hang of it. Same as if he plays Tomb Raider.

For your information, Bryan Dechart is one of the action and voice model of Connor in Detroit : Become Human. He done the job real awesome, he's much more favourable than Kara which she was in the DBH's campaign trailer. I kind of feel worrying to be honest whenever he playing games. That is why I started subscribing him to show him my support although just mental supports.

We'll see how he's going video after video of this Uncharted series. I just hope he bury any plan on playing Sekiro, because Sekiro is announced as the most difficult action games ever even for hardcore gamers. 

Comments

Popular Posts