A Day Full of Motivations to Recover from Most Weird Dream

Okay, first of all, what a day, guys. Today, maybe if you were me, you will find it boring, but you know me, I'm kind of person that whenever I feel I wanted to end everything, other things are just keep coming to motivate me to stay on track, I don't know why it keeps like that.


So here's the thing about today. I started my day this morning with a very weird dream. It was a dream about me, living in a place like a facility, like a secret facility. And to be honest, this place, I have been dreaming about it for a few times from different places of course. And it all ended up almost the same, I got some colleagues that have the same hobby and same passion which I found that almost impossible. I mean, I am a very multi-cultural and multi-languages guy on the planet, well, wasn't trying to brag things but above all these, is this place in the dream even exist ?

What's more about my day, I got an interview calling and hilariously I didn't know when I put my CV to that place. And then I also found a few motivated Youtuber that I found them pretty passionate about what they're doing, and frankly I found a few ideas for what should I do now. I hope this is not just another bad idea.

Also I got message from a girl I though she wouldn't call me like forever. I wish she would wait for me, I love her. But with my current condition not even she would dare date me. Plus, she's from Mainland China. She's working hard and I don't want to hold her up or something, I even tried asked her whether she's married or not. And I think she hasn't. Hmm...we will see how this destiny path guides us though.

Comments

Popular Posts